Another new guy here...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Name is Marco and I have decided it was worth my while to join up. There seems to be a wealth of information here.

First off, I'm a (sort of) musician. I play 7string guitars and 5 and 6 string basses. :)

That said it's obviously tough to find gear and the like that suits my needs. I've just started gathering books and resources for my first project.

I really have no idea what I'm doing yet so be gentle. Also, any suggestions for 'must have' books would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, please ignore my ignorance and poor typing as well. I will be doing most of my posting from my BlackBerry and this touch keyboard can get tough to type long messages with the way it deals with web forms.

Thanks in advance and I hope to learn a lot from all you guys.

-marco

c2cthomas said:
Hi Marco - and Welcome to diyAudio! :D :D :D

5 & 6 string bass - whooooooooo! I got some buddies over in music city that would like to catch that act. 5 stringers I've seen - 6 stingers - that's gotta be sumten'. ;)

Here is a good place to start out with the electron thingies. http://www.bcae1.com/

Thanks.

Also the 6 string bass is fretless as well, but I'm not as good with that one yet. Which is too bad because it sounds better than the Ibanez 5 string.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.