Hi I'm the the newest dummy... for a few

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, Im a Lowes Installer, Im to old to be starting electronics but hey... I like it. I have built a few little gizmos, all other peoples designs. I have changed little things but not Invented or started from scratch on anything. Well... wood working I have but not electronics. Im pretty descent with my hands and I have tools, a lot of tools! mini cnc mill and lathe (i converted), a mid sized Rongfu clone mill with dro (shumatec kit I assembled)... I have a roland stika vinly cutter. Paint gun...powder coat set up... routers saws drill press, mini aluminum foundry... hand tools etc... I have a 25X40 shop out back I like to play in. If you need something not to complex I can usually make it. :smash:

ps. Im not a fast typer, and I mis-spell trying to be too fast so forgive me please...

Well... Nice to meet you guys anything i can help with I'll sure try!
James McGee
Statesboro, Georgia. USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.