Test post thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry not to have any real content in this message, but I wish to first try posting. Just posting. I'm probably not the only one who wants to test things first just to see they work. Would it be a bad idea to have a thread for test posts? If not, I welcome anyone to do their test postings in this thread. :) Next I shall use this thread for trying to upload a picture, but let's see about plain text first...

Cal Weldon said:
Welcome to the forums.

Thanks. Handy practice you have in avoiding trolls to have the messages under moderation for some time for all new members. I wonder how many messages does it take to get "full rights", but I'll probably find that out some day. Having a limit for pics is also good, I think, in sense of keeping the forum light and easily accessible.

Already made my first "real" post, which was actually the reason for registering. Let's see if the topic goes anywhere. I do hope so. :cool:

But, hey, this area is for introduction. Self introduction seems to more popular here than introducing a friend. :D Well, I'm a music lover: I seem to get my vibes from good music. I'm no electrician by neither occupation nor education (funnily enough they often go together), but with technical background anyhow. Well, I guess that's probably the essentials regarding me in relation to this forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.