Hello from Norway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am a new user from Norway. We have a nice winter weather here today. Minus 7 degrees celsius, that should be 19.4 fahrenheit. It is awfully dark here these days. The sun rises at 9:16 at goes down already at 15:30 today. So the days are pretty short. Therefore I am spending the evenings inside building myself a new stereo system. I am into the Linkwitz Orion+ and need a power supply for the analog XO/EQ. Hopefully I will finish this system shortly. I really look forward to listen to music again. I had to sell my old system to rise funds to buy parts. Therefore it is a lot of iPod listening at the moment.

Best regards,
Ketil

Re: Welcome!

Cobra2 said:
You know, there are another local Orion builder in town?
(Stavanger) coolbiz - http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=59960
And, I probably have all the PSU-parts you need...;)

Arne K

Hi Arne,

I am already in contact with Kolbjørn. He gave me a PCB to the PSU. Was it yours? Do you have the other parts as well? I send you a message on HFS during christmas celebration.

Let us stay in contact :)

Ketil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.