Hello from France

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello there,

I am Laurent, from France, I work as an Electronic Engineer in a semiconductor company and I practice hobby electronic since I am 12.

I am here because I followed a linked from a forum in France concerning a DIY power amplifier for Audio. That will be my next project!

Hope we will have great technical exchanges!

Regards.

We were in Toulouse the year of an International Organ Festival and had a marvelous time. I suppose that tourists bypass the city given it's industrial reputation, but anyplace with a whole bunch of engineers is OK with me. I like big airplanes too.

St. Thomas Aquinas is buried in the Eglise (Couvent?) des Jacobins.

Pfff... lost my message after registration...

meanwhile, I has time to explore that great web site, it is a real discover for me!

That's decided, I will build my UCD based class D amp for my home theater.

I work as a system engineer (Wireless products in MCU) for Freescale (previously Motorola).

Toulouse is a nice country in south of France (one of the biggest after after Paris, Lyon and Marseille). It's a good trade off, it's a big city close to moutain, ocean ans sea. Sea, Surf, Ski & Sun.

I will certainly be more active on the Class D part of this forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.