Hello to all at the diyAudio forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all,

I understand that I need to post a few messages before I can become a fully active member of this forum. So, here is my first message, which also serves the purpose of introducing myself.

I am a retired person with electrical and electronic engineering background. I am new not only to this forum but also to the audio engineering field. This is why I said "Newly Born Again" for my biography entry.

The last time I was interested in 'audio' was when transistors were just becoming available to replace vacuum tubes. That was when I was a keen teenager with a study-bedroom turned into a disco for Elvis, then Beatles, then Soul ... but at some point in time I had to start earning my own living.

So, I missed out all the developments that has taken place in the audio engineering field during the past 40-50 years.

I became interested in 'audio' again only about a year or so ago. Hence, my main purpose in joining this forum is to learn from all colleagues actively participating in or contributing to this forum.

Best regards to all,

Inventor

P.S.

I got stuck with this name at the stage of registration to this forum. Changing the name would probably involve some kind of de-registration and then registration again under a different name. I mean, I haven't come up with any inventions as yet in the audio field. But, who knows ... (wishful thinking, smile).

Welcome inventor !

Same as you, I need to post a few messages before I can become a fully active member of this forum. This is also a very good opportunity for me to improve my English, that is not native language.
I wish sometime I could be a retired person too, have some free time instead of going at work every day. But this will come later for me, maybe .
My work is electrical and electronic engineering. I’m very interested about audio engineering since I was 15 years old. I stop some periods ( My wife sometime think that I’m crazy to build more sound systems that I can use at the time ). But I could never stop, and I’m Back at this moment. "Newly Born Again" too.

Hi Cal Weldon !

Thank you to be so patient ( I guess you have seen that I was not patient at all ! )

I wish I could listen to your ( very ! ) big system . But I don’t plan to go to Canada yet.
This is quite frustrating !

My question at present is How to share audio system pictures in this forum ?

Best regards .

Manu27.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.