Yo! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2008, 03:46 PM   #1
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Talking Yo!

Hey there peeps, its me modgodtanvir from Lincoln, UK.

You might know me from a couple of other forums, where I have expressed my opinion on all things tech, politics and cheesecake.

I joined this community because it seemed like a nice place to discuss audio set ups, especially since my next big project is a retro-styled, old school boombox/ media centre PC for my living room. This'll be running an AMP6-BASIC, roughly 6 speakers, and of course, a nice spec PC.

I'm full of ideas, and spend 30% of the day on Sketchup, and the other 70% in the garage looking for the right tool

I must admit, I'm no audiophile, but I love my music and enjoy a wide variety of genres and styles.

Look forward to meeting you all

Peace out
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 03:08 PM   #2
diyAudio Moderator
Cal Weldon's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Near Vancouver
Hello and welcome to the forums.
planet10 needs your help:
Let's help Ruth and Dave
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2008, 12:04 AM   #3
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2