New Enthusiast

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well to keep the introduction short, I am a young college student that is majoring in Business Administration that has always loved high end audio/video equipment. Consequently i find myself dabbling in my car and home theater equipment frequently to find that I wish I knew more about the subject. This is why I am here. I admit that I know very little about electronics compared to most of you, but I will do my best to keep up. I really hope this forum will be a valuable tool in my learning experience, and that I will come to contribute on here as well. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the welcome Cal.

Is there a section on this forum for members to see who is in their area? I was just reading the TerryO post and saw that he lives in Seattle, WA. I live 30 min north of Seattle, and it occurred to me that it would be nice if I could find others in the area that I could ask for help, should I need some. Cheers

planet10 said:
Welcome to the forum...

Cascadia is pretty well represented here.... i should point this "local" event out http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118743

TerryO usually has one as well

dave

BERNEO,

We're having "The Puget Sound! DIY Speaker Contest" on Mercer Island. It starts at 9:00 am on September 6th. Most of the info is in the "Everything Else" section.

Welcome to diyAudio, it's a great forum!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.