Hello, from Argentina!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm from Argentina, i have recently joined to this forum. I used to make amps, preamps, etc long time ago. I stopped doing that (college, low money, etc). And now: I'M BACK!!! :)
I'm an electronic engineer, but that doesn't count here (only for the theory:) ). I mean I want to learn and to have more experience from you. Also I'm wide open to answer questions, as i think you're for mines :)

I'm going to star doing something that i would like to share with you soon.
Anyway, I'm 31 y.o. my birthday is on December the 28th. i'm married no kinds (yet)... and i'm happy to belong to this forum :)

Thanks.

Thank you ACD.
I'll make a post soon, now I have to leave. But I hope to share with all of you some of my ideas & designs.
Just a question, what do you mean by "gainclone" i believe that you reffer to that meaning a design took from a datasheet (manufacturer's IC datasheet), or maybe an Application Note, or something. Am I right?

Ok, for now I'm trying to read (learn) a lot from this forum, and then I'll make any post.

I'm taking time to know everybody :)

Regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.