Hello from the Pacific NW!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone!

Joined to gather information on a future purchase. I'm currently a member of a few other audio and AV type sites, but was kinda tired of the "money is no object" attitude. This seems to be more my type of forum. I've been a DIY'er for years and have been thinking of merging it with my hobby of audio to save some $ and learn geeky facts.
Also another hobby of mine....:)

Hi Brian44,
Welcome to diyaudio! I think you'll find a lot here to mull over, consider and to maybe even build. There is a relatively large presence of NW diyers here, and a lot of local activity. I have to say that this forum features the cutting edge of audio development. I might take this opportunity to mention (for the first time anywhere on the 'net) that "The Puget Sound! DIY Speaker Contest" is scheduled for Sept. 6 on Mercer Island (Washington state :^).

Best Regards,
TerryO

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.