'Ello from Salt Lake City

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone. I'm new!

Anyways, I figured, since I completely forgot to post here before starting a new thread trying to fix an amp, that I should do so now.

All of my life I have been drawn to audio, I dont know what it is, but unless I have a stockpile of random speakers on hand I am not happy.

My 2 current setups are as follows:

In the living room, We have an SAE T102 Reciever/Amplifier. Stanton STR-20 turntable, Teac W-505R tape deck, and Pioneer PD-F906 101 disc CD changer. Connected to a set of Mordaunt Short MS-15 loudspeakers.

In my bedroom, I have a Sansui 7900Z Reciever/amplifier, Onkyo 6 disc CD changer, Sasui AT-20 Audio Program timer (which doubles as my alarm clock), Sansa e280 MP3 player, and a set of BEAUTIFULL Sanyo SS-4000 Active Radiator's, capable of handline 100w a piece.

I am currently starting to get my hands wet in the car audio arena as well, with a modest system that includes 2 RadioShack 12" 50w RMS subs, custom sealed enclose, Pioneer HU and sony 4x6/6x9's. I had a Jensen XA-2250 to power the subs, but it looks like I'm gonna either have to repair it or replace it... 1 fet on the power supply blew.

Also, on a side note, I have sitting in storage a 1970's (I believe) Harmony Organ amplifier with 4x15's and 1x8 speakers and the original amp. Sadly, I have not gotten a chance to test out wheather or not it works. I also have a set of JVC speakers, not sure what model number they are, but I'm guessing they are from the late 80's. A SoundStorm 15" subwoofer, random suround sound satelite speakers, a few more random subs of varying sizes... I'm a packrat, can you tell?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.