Introducing myself...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name is Justin, and here are a few facts about me...

- I have an AA in Music and Recording Technology
- I have a basic knowledge in electronics and circuits (I will be asking a lot of dumb questions)
- I have a great desire to get into hi-fi after realizing that things would "disappear" from recording that I would hear in the studio environment.
- I have a collection of vintage gear, most of which was inherited from my father when he decided it wasn't worth anything anymore. (I'll post some of it at a later date after I take pictures)
- Vinyl is amazing! (Sadly this is a recent realization, time to buy an audiophile quality turntable)
- I love tubes! (will be constructing my own tube amp in the near future)
- I have a lot to learn, but that is why I am here!
- I'm sure there is more, but that is all I can think of for now, if you have any questions hit me up. Oh, and I can't spell to save my soul...

-Justin

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Justin -

Welcom ta da fourms it diyAudio! U are not alonee! I cn outmissspell anyone - anywhare - anytime! I't takn years of practice but I'm pretty bad in a good way! Now then - add in a lack of typing skills and stupit finders - well - it really isn't musch of a contest!!
:cheers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.