Hello.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself before I start wading in on the forums.
I'm David, I'm 25, live in Aberdeen, Scotland, I'm doing a PhD in Biology.
Audio stuff - I'm interested in pro and domestic audio, and am a part time musician (violin, drums and electric bass).
Pro stuff - I work part time for a friend who runs a PA rig here in Aberdeen, which is great fun - managing to make real live music sound as good as possible beats sitting in the livingroom listening to CD's any day!
Domestic - I'd like to invest in a decent separates system, though I don't have the budget at the moment. Of course, that's where the DIY comes in....
Anyway, good to meet you all, and thanks for all I've learnt already, just lurking.
Cheers,
David.

David,
Once upon a generation, some of my ancestors came from Scotland, from which I acquired a genetic predisposition for the taste of single malts. You don't know how I wish that there was such a thing as Oddbins over here.

Grey

P.S.: Not to mention the occasional beer. Pale ales are nice, but I'll generally go for a stout when I can get a good one.

Ouuisssgeees Oda

Helo David,

nice to meet you!

Hello Grey,

which single malt do you prefer?

my preferences are Maccallan (18 y and older), Lagavulin (16 y) and Springbanks (20 y and older) . I am not that much into the more phenolic ones :)
but some peat taste is welcome

The Lagavulin is w/o competition over here, they sell it for 35 Euro a bottle.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.