Introducing Myself - Greetings!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, here we go; hello to fellow noobies like myself, and a respectful hello to veteran diyAudio posters.
I have read the (really great) post on the rules and regulations. Very well written, don't you think? It really seems to cover most everything, especially subjects that are verrry important to me, such as respect, courtesy, friendliness...all the stuff my mama taught me well. It's still nice to be reminded of those courtesies, and to be involved with a group that polices itself to stay...nice.
I am typing this from work where I am an Electronic Tech - Instrumemtation and Controls for the Philadelphia Water Dept. I help to take the delaware River and make it into drinking, etc water. By the way, I use a Belkin Bluetooth adaptor on my PC which transmits to my cell phone (T-Mobile MDA); that's how I get in the web...
I'm going to be 50 years old in December, but don't let that scare you young guys; I'm very young for my age. I basically cut my teeth onj a seoldering iron and have been diy-ing kits, slef made projects, video, lots of audio since I was age 9. I know a lot about electronics, but live a well-rounded life; I don't tend to be arrogant or obsessed with electronics, but I love building car stereo systems and portable audio projects.
It's nice to be on here; I hope to get to know some of you. I have posted on Parts Express forums occasionally, but don't like the elite snotty attitude that is often prevalent. I DO know a lot, but we're all humans, no one's perfect...
All right, time to read some other introductions and posts to learn a bit before I start my own first thread, hopefully on car audio...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.