Greetings from Canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all, been lurking for a bit, wanted to contact a member or 2 about their projects and figured i better start posting a bit before i do so.
I come from a car audio community, so i have a bit of knowledge about speakers and amplifiers and whatnot, but im pretty green outside of the basic wiring and subwoofer box building.
My interest in diy audio for a home theater application came when i started going to college and was less than impressed with the 50dollar logitech surround speakers we got for our tv, figured i might be able to do something with the things i have laying around my room and whatever else i can get for cheap/free :)
Tried my hand at a few basic setups, was given 2 very old cinemaccanica amplifiers that i managed to get working by replacing the fuses, but blew the fuses shortly afterwards and haven't got around to replacing them since then.
I'm pretty confident that i will be able to learn a bit more from this forum, as i can see there is a vast amount of knowledge just waiting to be tapped :p
Anyways thats my intro....:D

Greetings from Vancouver, on these boards there is alot of knowledge and experience, although the knowledge and experience doesnt always come in the same package there is plenty here to digest and learn from :), and boatloads of greats and great people in the audio arena.

Colin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.