Greetings from north of 60

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

For the past several years I've often come across threads on this forum when doing web searches for info on a variety of topics.

Thought it was time I should sign on.

I'm interested in tubes and tube gear in general and am hoping to be able to pick some brains here to glean the information I'll need to successfully complete some dipole speaker projects I'm working on.

Cheers

Larry

Mmmmm. What do I do? Well I fish a bit and putter about in my studio and shop a lot. I owned a book store before my wife and I moved up here and it was sold except for several thousand antiquarian books I still have in boxes lol.

I planned on listing them with ABE books but the shipping costs up here are a bit prohibitive.

I lived for a couple years on the west coast of Vancouver Island in the, boat taxi-fly in, community of Hot Springs Cove; then about a year in Fanny Bay.

Larry

One thing I loved about Fanny Bay that I miss is that when it got to around 4:00 and I realized I'd neglected to take something out for dinner if I looked out my back window and saw that the tide was out I could walk down to Mud Bay with a plastic bucket and in about 15 min find enough oysters to put on the barbie for a great meal. Mmmm.

Also I used to pick a ton of black berries and use them in my beer and wine making.

Larry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.