New user from Finland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone! Tervehdys!

Great to have such a forum like this! I am a student form cold Finland and I am best described as enthusiastic "DIY-man". As I study at the university of technology (major: modern electrical engineering, minors: electronics, power electronics, technical physics), I have been introduced to various sides of electronics which has led me to this point of spending most of my leisure time improving my skills in this area. That includes using (well, mostly learning to use) different computer design&simulation tools (OrCAD, Pads, Matlab, AutoCAD, Simulink) and also making something real - electronic devices.

So far I have built one ~ 50 W stereo amplifier based on two LM3886TF chips, preamplifier for it (including bass&tone control) and several minor projects (different op amp circuits and a couple of microcontroller circuits). Yet I am anxious to new challenges, and I'm already planning to build a bit more powerful amplifier - this time using discrete components. As I'm making progress with my education, I recieve constantly new aspects and better knowhow for designing issues.

Again, good to have this forum, what could I do without your hard experience and interesting topics!

-Bootstrapper

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.