Career is acoustics and enclosure making and amplifiers and speaker design - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th August 2007, 11:07 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Career is acoustics and enclosure making and amplifiers and speaker design

Hi I currently work in IT but my love is acoustics and enclosure making and amplifiers and speaker design.
Itís just been 1 year in IT field I think I still have time to make a shift and pursue something I like and I am good at so I can get myself a better life and future and also contribute something to the world. Would this be a good option, you you think this should be kept as a hobby only...

What would it take to get a nice design and testing job in an audio giant like JBL Ö..

In short, can any one tell me there is any such Masters course available, if so what would be the name. Just any info on thisÖ

Btw hi all I am Amit Chandna from Pune, India. I am an electronics engineer and i work with Infosys PeopleSoft Consultant
Old 31st August 2007, 06:03 PM   #2
Speakerholic
diyAudio Moderator

Hello Amit and welcome to the forums.
Old 31st August 2007, 06:29 PM   #3
Did it Himself
diyAudio Member

Hi Amit,

When I was at university I wanted to work in the audio design field as well. The problem is it's a slow career path, and the money can be tough.

That's why I just keep it as a hobby

If you want to work at places like JBL, just send them CV and a short covering letter. You might get lucky one time.
Old 3rd September 2007, 05:00 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by richie00boy
Hi Amit,

When I was at university I wanted to work in the audio design field as well. The problem is it's a slow career path, and the money can be tough.
If you want to work at places like JBL, just send them CV and a short covering letter. You might get lucky one time.
thanks for the advice, i will think about it

Hide this!Advertise here!