Hi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I finally joined this community. I have been sneaking around here every now and then for maybe ten years now and maybe I should be a tad more present... I am a small scale audio designer/ producer/ seller in Finland. For the ones that wants to know, my name is Marcus.

Introduction

It's great to be aboard. I am a thrifter and dumstrer diver for things that people throw away. that is the main reason I found your site. I found a sharp projector ( xv-zw99u) that someone had throw away. I think they threw it away because the bulb burned out. I found out how expensive the bulbs were so I purchased a less expenise 300w holigen and rebuilt the bulb, but the machine won't accept it unit I learn how to trick it. That is the honest reason I joined the site. I am always tinkering around with electronics, so I am sure that I will be using your site frequently. I am looking forward to meeting creative, intelligent on this site, and hope we can be of assistance to each other. Thank you Matt
P.S I am not the greatest speller in the would so bear with me on that front

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.