Another kraut onboard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone on this great board!

I'm in my early fourties and I do industrial EE for a living although I originally studied computer science (but with hardware in focus). Analog audio electronics, especially HiFi, studio and musician's gear has been an interest all my life. I play electric guitar and bass (and some other instruments) as long as I can remember, which I regard very helpful for designing audio electronics. I've been reading here for quite a while and learned a lot (a fool who says he doesn't), now I decided to register and share some thoughts.

Greetings from Krautland,
Klaus

PS. I'm kind of a laid-back guy, you won't find me dissing somebody...

Hello Dave,

Yes, I have a specific bigger piece in mind:
Fully balanced piecewise class-A LM3886(or similar) composite amp with X-former coupled input (current mode), remote load sensing, adaptive regulated PSU and some other fancy feats... well, sounds like too many open construction sites at once for one single man to handle :D
...that's why I'm here...

Regards, Klaus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.