Hello from Midcoast Maine

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My current interest is primarily loudspeaker systems. In fact, my latest design of a system I would consider to be in the better than usual category and I'm eager to see if others who know what good speakers sound like agree.

Anyone using this forum and living along the coast of Maine, please give me a buzz so that I can get you to listen to them and give me your opinion. If you like listening to reproduced music, then I think that you will find the quality of reproduction by my speakers refreshing.

I'm in Rockport between Camden and Rockland just a short distance off of Route 1.

-Pete

diy audio wasteland

It must be that I am in a diy audio wasteland. Most likely there is some speaker building activity going on around here, although I guess the hobby has dwindled somewhat in the past twenty years. I would settle for some avid stereo listeners to come by, if any plain avid stereo listeners in my neck of the woods are reading this.

Cal and Dave, via jet, you are just off highway 1, so maybe you might want to vacation for a while here in Maine and also get to listen to my fabulous speakers. There is a small local airport close by to Rockport, but I think that they might get a little perturbed if they were to see a jumbo jet making an approach to landing there.

I am kidding of course, but thanks for the thought anyway from my Canadian cousins ( I was born in Kitchener, Ontario).

-Pete

We have both the black (not green) flies and mosquitos now, neither being too bad at the moment, at least here along the coast. My recollection is that the state of New Jersey at least in some areas sprays insecticide to control the mosquitos. So Hah!

The locals refer to the black flies as noseeums. They will bite the heck out of you before you even realize that they are feasting on your flesh.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.