It's me...Jürgen from vienna

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear enthusiastics and music fans

I'm Jürgen (Hifi 70), and I'm calling from Vienna in good old europe. My age......young at heart 37....

My big passion are Hifi and, what else, PASS amps. As preamplifier I use a PASS X2 two years running, and for main amplification a PASS ALEPH 5 clone mono. I got the last X2 from my dealer in vienna, and I'm so happy, therefore I serched for an Pass amp like an X 150 up to X 350.

Recently I received a email from a german guy, he offer me my actual mono amps. After a short discussion with my wife, we drove to him and bought it.

My speakers are a floorstanding JBL, called 250 TI Jubilee, and sounds great, but what I speak about it, JBL is known as well.

My next project will be to built a new case for my amps and find a PASS D1 for my famous source TEAC VRDS 25X.

with you......from austria/vienna

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen ,

very nice to see you here .
i am another Jürgen from Germany and also like the Pass Amplifiers .
Spencer from Hong Kong has made a D1 clone .
You can find him under: market place , in the modules+kits forum ,
and under the trading post forum .
His service is outstanding .

Have a nice time here on diyaudio !

Greetings from Germany

Jürgen

Hello Guys,

Many thanks for your welcome, you can read, my english is at elementary level, pls be patient with me. :cannotbe: :cannotbe:

firstly, I'm looking for a D1 to lift up the sound of my geriatric CDP. It was to expensive to sell it, I expect a famous sound upgrade with the D1. Further I want to plug inmy SAT. But I can't built a own digi componet, therefore I hope to find a used item, a 240 Volts version for shure.

Nevertheless I'll contact him, thanks for the piece of advice.

What componets did you use?

My dream team is a X 0.2 and XA 160, but it is to expensive, even used parts.

Nice evening....

J

Hi Jürgen (audiotux)

Thanks for this tip, this underpage from HB is my favorit shown site. But a modification is limited by itself. I think the sound performanc with an external D/A converter is better than a mod on the CDPs boards.

Lovely I want to widen my Hifi systen with PASS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.