Hi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi! A nice day!

Attachments

• animation.gif
    animation.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 94
SY said:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the right hand side of the light blue bar in the middle is a little clickable link called "Subscribe to this thread." That's all there is to it- whenever someone replies to it, you'll get an email notification.
OK, that helps, but if I go to any forum e.g. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=35
and look under the new thread button where it says subscribe to this forum, is this any different?

Cal Weldon said:
Welcome to the forums jnb.
Thanks Cal Weldon.

Hi jnb,

Hmmmm...my interest.....

I'm a hudge and enthusiastic fan in Class A amplification. So I've found my way to PASS labs, I've bought my first Clone, a Aleph 5 Clone as a Mono amplifire. I love the class a sound, it is so spontaneus and neutral. I suggest 60 class a watts are better than the such class a/b oder d amplification. And I really love the big blocks with dramatic heatsinks on the floor.

Actually I'm looking for a new speaker like a high efficency horn systen or an miscoulangeos horn/vented system, like a Odeon speaker. Maybe Audio Note speaker are right, and so on.

My favorite music genre are Jazz, ....Jazz,.....Jazzzz, JAZZZZZZ
and Soundtracks.

For the future, I plan to built a new case for my amps, look for a new speaker, and I want to buy new interconnects and speaker cables.

nice day....

Jürgen

I thought of building a son of zen, it just seems so, well I don't know but there's something appealing about it. I haven't gotten past the heat that the resistors put out and I haven't seen many people talking about what it sounds like, but I might still build one one day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.