Studiomaster mixers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My 16 year old son has two Studiomaster mixers with some issues.
1. Studiomaster Session Mix 16/2 Gold. Will not power up, we are hoping to find schematics for the power supply.
2. Studiomaster Diamond Pro 8/3. The mains fade out occasionally, cutting to about 1/2 volume. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
WARNING: I know nothing and while my son is bright and eager, he is still a novice.

Thanks.

Thank you for the replies.

The mixer with the power supply issue is working again. My son did some routine checking of the power and in the process, it powered up. Hopefully it was a loose connection and not an intermittent problem.

Both mixers have had a visual inspection and routine cleaning. As mentioned above the 16 channel model powers up not. The 8 channel still has an intermittent problem. He hasn't used it enough to see if the problem is random or if there is some regularity to the failure.

Thanks again for your replies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.