Any David Eden schematics available?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently got a RoadRunner 600 in my hands and one power amp is not working at all! Plus when I plug into the other power amp I get the sound I'm looking for but unexpectedly the EQ clip LED goes on and no sound is produced!!!
Does anyone has any schematics that I can look into?
Anyone encountered such a problem before?
I guess the EQ clip circuit is starting due to ... something? Thus the output is muted but that I guess is the problem for the one power amplifier...
The other power amp seems to work alright, the 2 transistors are looking ok to the comonent tester I use so...
Waiting to hear what you think about it...

I am not farmiliar with this particular amp but, there are a couple of possibilities.

Look ate any big power resistors that may be glued down in the preamp section. I the WT800 these have a nasty tendency to shear off the leads.

Another possibility is that the bad output channel is pulling down the power supply. It may be oscillating, or the offending component takes a little time to heat up before causing the problem. As always, check your DC voltages first.

u r absolutely right on there!
the resistors were causing all the problems!
and to be honest I contacted Eden and they sent to me the schematics right away, only problem is they sent all the updates they have done since the initial schematic and so i had to check what pcb i had in my hands but that's the least problem of all...

thanks!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.