Acoustic 150 parts; inductor search

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Searching for info on the little ol' brown inductor in the bass control of my Acoustic 150 guitar head, specifically where I might find another or a suitable substitute. It tweaks out as follows:

1.85H, 127 ohms, "7197" stamped on case, potted in a brown epoxy, drum type (like a Fasel inductor in a wah pedal) @ 5/8" diameter. Any info is appreciated.

did you manage to find a supplier in the end? i have a similar issue with one of the inductors from the graphic EQ in an Acoustic model 320 bass head. Problem is the rewinding idea went out the window when i broke the core taking it apart :-( So i need to buy a replacement. Vishay makes a part that looks like a plausible replacement (part no. TE3-Q4-TA-3H as far as i can work out from the datasheet), but i can't find anyone willing to sell it to me.

any suggestions for suppliers in (or that will ship to) the uk anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.