Dynamix 20-4-2 console

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
dynamix 20-4-2

I have the same mixer its an excellent desk ,but three years ago due to over laod the amplifer in the mixer gave way,all the mosfets on the internal power amplifer have given way so I am unable to find any replacement , if there is a replacement for those ,mosfets please let me know

I own one as well

I asked the same questions some time ago in an other forum and this is the info I got.

http://www.4sync.com/rc/msg/disc_display.asp?disckey=932&forum_key=0&forum_name=

I still own the 20-4-2 but I bought a Soundcraft studio 24-8-4 for my home recording studio instead.

But I am thinking about restoring the old dynamix and get it up and running again. I have a couple of dead faders and some completely dead channels.

I have found a few other dynamix users/owners and I was actually thinking about starting a dynamix group somewhere.

Does anyone know where we could start this group?

for now I can host the group at www.sonicmush.dk/dynamix

If someone can help me with the site we can stay there

/ Peter

Re: dynamix

argonrepublic said:
Surprising how many different sites. I usually use yahoo which is supposed to be powered by google. Unfortunately there were only a few more sites but they didn't translate well.
Great trip thanks
I am going to try to fing some UK serarch engines

Yahoo replaced Google in February 2004, just a couple of months before the Google IPO. Not that it made much difference to the Goosters, mind.

As for UK pages, try google.co.uk .

Francois.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.