Wiring guitar amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. I have this old Kustom amp that I would like to add the components for the "reverb/chorus" section. I am confused on what to do with "to reverb or chorus" area I have circled in the attached picture. I thought it was some sort of IC but doesn't seem to be. Could anyone explain what I need to buy and also what is meant by "reverb or chorus".....I thought reverb and chorus were two separate sounds and can you achieve both or is it a pick one kind of thing. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• amp board.jpg
    amp board.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 111
Agree, it is a connector that was wired off to something off board, either a reverb pan or some sort of chorus module.

What is the model of your amp? They used the same board for several models, not all of which needed all the parts. If we have that schematic, there is a good chance the alternative circuits are included on it.

I know I have them in storage, but I won't be there until it gets warm.

Call Kustom and ask for them.

Just my personal view, but "Old" Kustom is the tuck and roll stuff from the 1970s. You unit might be pretty old, but it is latter day Kustom, the Kustom that is still in business.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.