GX40-C+ Schematic request

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
This is my first post. The problem I have is I have a schematic sent from Loud
Technologies. However it is unreadable and it is only one page of two. Is there anyone
that may have a better schematic than theirs. I don't know if that is possible, but I hope so. Thank you in advance. [help=]%[/help]

Hello,
I have tried to download that one before but my screen just goes dark. I don't know what is wrong with that post. I even logged in as I am a member of Music Electronics Forum. Thank you
very much for your time and effort.

That happened to me too st work. I thought it was the proxy server blocking it. Try images.google.com and search gx40c schematic. You'll find a few, including the one on that forum, but it works from Google.

Over at Solid Stage Guitars you asked for the GX40C, now here you want the GX40C+. So which amp do you really need?

Music Electronics Forum had a server crash a while back and it blanked all the stored schematic files, so that is why many older posts no longer work there.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It seems that google still knows the links into the music-electronics-forum for those schematic pages. Click on these images to expand them, then right click and save image to get the high resolution ones. Hopefully these are what you were after.

The GX40C and GX40C+ are different amps, and both are different from the G40C, which is an older model.

I'll have to look to see what changes are made between GX40C and C+. Mine are 11x17, and I don't mind getting them scanned, but I don't really want to do both.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.