rauland 3075 info needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i just purchased a rauland borg 3075 amp today. it probably isn't even in it's shipping box yet but i want to hit the deck with info when it arrives. normally i find schematics on the internet easily but completely struck out on this one. here is a link to the sale. Awesome Rauland 3075 Dual 6CA7 EL34 Tube Amplifier Guitar Harp Mic Mono PA Works | eBay

i don't have any other details other than it looks like from the 50's/60's from it's appearance.

not too sure what my ultimate plans for it are. i have several guitar amps and might just keep this one original since it is supposed to be fully functional and very quiet at idle. might be a nice monoblock for audio in my lab.

thanks for any help or suggestions. even the sources i have used for obscure schematics and manuals came up dry. it seems rauland borg was far more into telecom gear than home amps.

all the best--

it is really a pa amp i think, but in many ebay ads they add harp bass guitar to get more hits. it has old style mic jacks and screw on tabs for speaker leads. not sure why the link to ebay doesn't work now---you have to scroll down after the link opens. ebay keeps sales data open for awhile to use as reference for "completed sales". the link i use does open on all 3 computers i use. if you google rauland 3075 a couple of links come up for this amp i just bought as another route to it. it very much resembles old eico, bogen, heathkit table top PA amps.

hope this helps.

it is really a pa amp i think, but in many ebay ads they add harp bass guitar to get more hits. it has old style mic jacks and screw on tabs for speaker leads. not sure why the link to ebay doesn't work now---you have to scroll down after the link opens. ebay keeps sales data open for awhile to use as reference for "completed sales". the link i use does open on all 3 computers i use. if you google rauland 3075 a couple of links come up for this amp i just bought as another route to it. it very much resembles old eico, bogen, heathkit table top PA amps.

hope this helps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.