ENGL Classic 50 2x12 spkr jack part number

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I usually post in MusicElectronicsForum but my browser wont load it for the last 24 hours or so. I've got a ENGL classic 50 2x12 combo type E358 inbound to my workbench. User reports that #4 speaker jack(counting L-R) is broken and needs replaced. I didn't recieve a reply to schematic/support request from the ENGL corporate website. Has anybody dealt with them before, schematic requests, parts supply, etc...? Are there any ENGL factory service providers on here that can provide a part number for me, and information on where to order the part from? Any help is much appreciated.

I've worked on just one Engl amp, a Screamer 50 head and I can't say that I enjoyed the experience. Multiple small pcbs, hot-melt glued into place & obscuring access letc.

I did receive a schematic, though no layout diagram from Engl. I think it helped that I contacted a personal email address after getting odd results from filling in the support request form:

martin@engl-amps.com

Good luck.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.