Replacement Marshall Pots

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know if this should be in Solid State or Parts section. I have got my brother's Marshall MG100HDFX amp head that i am fixing up. I have found that the wipers inside most of the pots are stuffed. They are not making good contact with the resistive trace. The volume pot for the overdrive channel and the treble pot are the worst. It is so bad that the signal is cutting out, not just scratchy. I have taken a couple apart, they don't look dirty, the metal for the wiper is just knackered. So I think it calls for some new pots!

I have been trying to find some replacements, but New Zealand is useless when it comes to parts. I was hoping some of you could help me find some either in NZ or somewhere overseas that ships at a reasonable rate to NZ?

They are Alpha, the pin spacing is 5mm, the body is 16mm dia, from the tip of the shaft to the bottom of the screw mount it is 15mm long. I don't know exactly what kind of shaft it is, but it is split with splines or whatever ya call them.

Values are:
C5K
B10K - DOUBLE GANG
B5K X3
B100K
C100K
B20K X2
A5K X2
A20K
A1M X2
A20K

So can anyone help me?

Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.