TUBES: where do you buy yours?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Those Banana boxes of tubes under the bed are gettin real thin on common valves like 12ax7's and 6l6's etc. so i'm finally going to hav to buy sum. looking thru the forums I hav found sites that sell good cheap power and out put transformers. parts are sooo expensive here in kiwi land that most times its cheaper (if a little slow on the freight) to import from the states.

so if anyone knows where to buy tubes at reasonable prices please don't kep it to your self.:D

I get mine from www.thetubestore.com - Your online source for amplifier tubes!
They ship quickly to me because they're in Canada. So far their prices and products have been top notch, and packaged very well. This is what they say about international shipping "[FONT=arial, helvetica]Approximate International Air Parcel Post shipping cost for an order of four EL34's and four 12AX7's: $15 - $20 US. We will e-mail confirmation of cost and options before shipping the order" [/FONT]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.