Bass Amp Project High Quality Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently came into possession of an incomplete bass amp project. It has a high quality transformer (the person I bought it from says there is approx £30 scrap copper in it).

Also included is the amplifier circuit, I believe there is a pre-amp on the board as well but I don't really know what I'm looking at. The capacitors look suitably huge.

I really don't know where to begin with continuing the project but it looks almost complete.

I've attached some pictures to this post, my inexperienced eyes tell me that the board is missing some components (see circled area in red) and I'm a bit worried that the 'fuses' are just pieces of wire.

Any guidance at this time would be invaluable, for example I have no idea how I would connect up the transformer or even find out which wire does what. I do own a multimeter and soldering station but my electronics experience is somewhat limited to hacking small commercial circuits - adding audio input to in car CD player, putting an amp from a tape player inside a speaker and wiring up Atari ST video cables for example.

samwha-bass-amp-pcb-01.jpg

samwha-bass-amp-cap-01.jpg

samwha-bass-amp-transformer-01.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.