Simple custom configurations, Hard to find info

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi! I'm just trying to put together a simple shielded coax cable with 1/4" mono (ts,tsr?) on one end and USB on the other. Can't seem to find even a simple schematic showing me how to splice my own. I know usb adapter cables are relatively inexpensive, but I'm sure I have all the right parts and would care to assemble my own. Thanks!

Hi! I'm just trying to put together a simple shielded coax cable with 1/4" mono (ts,tsr?) on one end and USB on the other. Can't seem to find even a simple schematic showing me how to splice my own. I know usb adapter cables are relatively inexpensive, but I'm sure I have all the right parts and would care to assemble my own. Thanks!

You can't just wire a jack plug to a USB plug, the commercial 'leads' actually have fairly complex integrated circuits built-in to them.

That's why you can't find a schematic, because it can't be done, and you certainly don't have the right parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.