Need Peavey 1.3K Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i will not forget zeon !!!!

as long as it is in my range of powers.....

my range of powers though is a very effective thing ..... since i have connections and relation with a very odd kinds of people ....

for example if you choose to come to Greece for vocation give me a call and i will make all arengements for accomodation for free!!!!

also i ll make sure that your hotel room has a direct connection (on line ) with heineken or any other provider you feel like !!!!!!

i will be very glad and honored to have you here ....

also if there is any parts that are not available in your place just let me know....i will be more than happy to send you ...

and also i mean this all the way ...if there is anything i can do for you let me know !!!!!

best regards sakis !!!

((((( your only obligation should be to spent some lab hours with me....... cold beer and many amps included ha ha ha )))))

thanks net list

SJ-4096* 81200 MJ-15020 70481200 NPN 200V DRIVER
SJ-4097* 71200 MJ-15021 70471200 PNP 200V DRIVER

for your interest but really i cannot understand this crossreference table since i can not see where an MJ15020 can be replaced with something else ....

but yes i will make a search for any replacement ..... though i would like to get this information from here since i belive that this will be a drop in replacement ....

thanks !!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.