Padouk E-Bass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I´m 15 and I want to present my second bass.
Specs:
Body: 1 piece Padouk(the form is from a german bassbuilder)

Neck:1Piece Curly/birdseye neck with Wengé Skunkstripe

Hardware:Schaller Bridge 3 D 4, 1 SD Basslines Jazz-PU and 1 SD Basslines Precision PU

Electronic:State Variable Filter

Inlays:The Dots and sidedots are made out of Wengé

Knobs:Wengé

Finish: Danish Oil;the Fingerboard is stabilized with epoxy

I´ve tried to make as much as I can by my own.So only the Pu´s,Bridge and electronicparts are not made by myself.

PS:please excuse my english I am from austria(not australia :p)

Chris

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.