Custom Guitar Build Log

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry.... no picture updates... My camera broke so I couldn't take progress pics anymore. Then since I'm a senior, I got busy with preparations for graduation so I spent all of my time in the shop cleaning up my stuff, finding my tools that other students had taken, and getting everything home safely. Then I had graduation ceremony, party, and cleanup. Now my summer job has started and I'll be working every weekday, so I hope to have some time this weekend to get some work done between the housework for my parents.

I've managed to glue the fretboard and nut on, I've further shaped and sanded the guitar, and I've created level areas where the knobs and switch will be placed (though i still have a lot of sanding to do to get it to blend well).

I'll get some pictures taken with my brother's camera this weekend and post them up, and I hope to also get some work done on it. I really want to hear it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.