Service manual diagram peavey GPS2600

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I am looking for a service manual for a Peavey amp, the GPS2600.
I live in the dominican republic and getting help from peavey is a bit difficult.... There was a problem with this amp where 2 transistors heated up (small TO92). Possible for an extra power supply line. A local repair shop took all the power transistors out and now it is more broken than ever before. This is, by the way, common practice in this country, also called stealing..
I will keep the board updated.
Thanks in advance
Koert.

Subject satisfaction 100%

And the nice people from Peavey did send me a pdf, not only the electronics but also a description of the safety circuit.

All thumbs up for Peavey!

(now let's repair this monster....)

I'l keep the board posted. Now i need a good supplier for electronic parts. So far i did not find any. I think the US is the best country to look at. Any suggestions?

your service manual

And the nice people from Peavey did send me a pdf, not only the electronics but also a description of the safety circuit.

All thumbs up for Peavey!

(now let's repair this monster....)

I'l keep the board posted. Now i need a good supplier for electronic parts. So far i did not find any. I think the US is the best country to look at. Any suggestions?
hi my names mike and have exactly the same problam and have been trying to get it for months,any chance you could sent me a copy
id be forever grateful yours mike lightfoot m.lightfoot@rocketmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.