CASIO LD-80 - could my triggers be bad?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If I try to hit any high rate of speed, the brain doesn't seem to be able to respond. I'm not sure if it's the brain or the triggers being worn but the thing looks brand new, the guy I bought it from said he hardly ever touched it in the year he owned it. No real marks to speak of and it still had the protective film over the LCD display.

Is anyone familiar with this model or at least this result from worn out triggers?

If I hit two separate pads at a high rate of speed, the brain can keep up. The same pad though, it just doesn't cut it. It's just so difficult to figure out whether it's the brain or the triggers being worn out and the unit having far more use than it appears.

The way the triggers are attached, it looks like a hassle to replaces them...I knew I should have bought one of the huge bags of them this guy on Ebay used to sell, they were dirt cheap!:bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.