Switch and Controller MIDI Foot Pedals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Please provide some advice on where I might find a kit for this MIDI project that has at least some of these capabilities, or some simple-moderate circuit and source of components to do the following.

I am interested in building a circuit similar to one previously available from Tom Scarff in Dublin, Ireland. On his website, he shows a project that is ideal for my needs:
http://tomscarff.tripod.com/foot_pedal/foot_switch_pedal.htm

It is described as "This unit converts up to 8 variable potentiometer and up to 9 switch foot-pedals to an associated MIDI control signal. This unit will work with one, two or up to all 17 inputs, at the same time."

Unfortunately, the website states that the kit (that included the PCB board, a pre-programmed 16F877 PIC and some other components) is no longer available. Although PCB schematics are available on the website, it is beyond my capabilities to start construction from scratch.

I think this post is directed to the correct forum, but any thoughts on forum posting or in general would be appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.