Leslie 122XB schematic needed...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For the first time in my life I encounter this odd wooden monster speaker box! I really can't make out how the primary of the power transformer gets fed... I can see where its cables go but I really get confused after a certain point....
I know it is a modern type of Leslie speaker as its pcb reads Hammond Suzuki USA 1996 but I still can't figure out how the hell the ac mains are connected to the primary of the transformer...
I can see the three cables from AC mains: Brown, Blue & Yellow/Blue translating to Live, Neutral & Ground. Then the GND is connected to the chassis... But the other two cables start a winding road through other pcbs and I can't keep up...
The other way round, from the transformer's primary I get 3 cables which are coloured: Orange, Blue & Yellow then all three end up to other pcbs through different connection points!!!
When I use my DVM I have 2 VAC present at Orange, Blue and Yellow cables so in no way can the primary produce the 400 VAC needed to drive the tubes and so on...
So I really need a schematic to get an idea as what, who & were are those cables going and what for...
Any help would be really appreciated....
I tried the 122, 122A and 122R schemos but those Leslies are different...
So I need the schemos for the 122XB which uses an 11 pinout...

more info...

I just read that this specific Leslie speaker has an on/off function generated by its footswitch.
Does this mean that it turns on and off the sound-in-motion effect, that is the motors turning round, or turns on and off the power supply?
I still haven't figured out the whole thing as the previous guy has done some more mending in the past which means he might have changed some things to his taste, as this was his taste concerning repairs...

After all, should I consider the schematics for a 10 year old equipment are more rare than 1970's Ampeg SVT schemos?

I feel I'm in deep **** though I'm quite certain the real problem is extremely easy to solve... If I can't clear my mind and think more carefully then I will not reach the solution...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.