Kustom Amplifier Speaker Identification

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just recently acquired an old Kustom Cabinet 4-12 E and it had two speakers in it. I havent ben able to find an documentation on them, If anyone has any idea of what they might be, reply please, I will post a pic.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I respectfully disagree.

137 is the code for CTS, same CTS that makes volume controls etc. As far as I know, they haven't made speakers in years.

The 7511 means the speaker was made in the 11th week of 1975.

The code for EMinence is 67.

That is a large magnet, if I had to guess, I'd say 54 ounce maybe.

If you intend to match two speaker with two more of them, unless you find another old Kustom cab to rob, you're out of luck. Just find a couple nice guitar speakers you like and go with them. Eminence make a lot of great speakers to chose from. And not overly expensive.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.