Call for Musical Instruments forum board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i got most of my electronics theory in the navy ( 10 yrs! )
I was in a weapons field ( torpedos) which also allowed me to work with Sonar techs on the ship ( U.S.S. Virginia CGN 38 ) ( not the SUB!!!! ) so all of that melded nicely with my intrest in Audio in general.....Navy has nice gear.
So while i am not a wiz at electronics , i can pinpoint problems and repair up to a point...it does'nt help that i don't own a o-scope....
soldering is a good place to start....you'll be doing a lot of it if you proceed with any of this stuff....as for electronics , i'll dig up a few sites that cover basic Electronics and Electricity and post 'em here ....i can help out some too, and i'm sure some others 'round here will chime in....when it comes down to it, it's just math.

look for those links soon

AND good luck in the Military....I did manage to have alot of fun while i was in....saw a lot too.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.