Schematic for a avt20

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You have everything the factory provides us service centers. Parts identifiers should be silkscreened on the board.

Since it is just a relay, find some DC voltage in there and run the relay off it. Just run a simple footswitch to ground. DC to hot side of coil, FS to low side to ground it. A basic 1/4" jack and a one button switch will work fine. if you use a DIN plug or something, then your FS becomes custom and you will not be able to grab a switch from another amp when this one breaks.

Enzo, Thanks again for your help.
Sorry it took me so long to get back, I've been moving.
I think your right about something being wrong, the level goes up about 3X the volume when I go to the OD side, I opened it up and checked a few things out in the preamp area but it all seemed fine, here is a list of the things I checked
r4-r7, r18 &r19, c9, c12 & c13, Any area in the schem. that I'm missing that I didn't cover that you would suggest.
Tony

Gain reduction

Hi all,
I play harmonica, and Ím the owner of a AVT20. Something weird I had to say, I would like to reduce the gain of the OD channel !
Playing with a Mic an a harp, you can't really push the gain more than 1/4 of the pot, otherwise the sound will scream like a harpy, so I would like to have more control on the lower edgẹ.

Is somebody have a schematic and part list, to know what I can achieve ?

Yves

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.