helppppppppp meeeeeee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all ...
i m tryin to build an amp for my bass guitar .. i searched the net & i found a schematic of a 300w sub-woofer schematic bout 6 month ago... i spent a lot to buy the components , but i couldn t convert the schmatic into a pcb layout ... infact i m so new in electronic i don know anythin bout how this things work , & in my country a bass amp is tooo expensive for me , and i decided to build a one myself but u wont believe after two years that i owned a bass guitar i still couldn t build a good one & still i haven't a bass amp ! i connect my bass into my computer speakers ...
now i ll be so grateful if anybody can help me to build a bass amp myself ... i just need a pcb layout of good amp around 200 w ..i have several schematic of mosfet amps but the value of componets are not shown unfortanately ... :-< ... i ll be so grateful so grateful if anybody can help me to tell waht s the values ( is it possible ? ) ... i don know which one is better a mosfet amp or a transistor amp , i don know what s diffrence , & i don have enough money two build both of them :( ... can anybody help me with that ?
i have no credit card ( there s no any international credit card in my country ) to pay u or to buy any kits or anythin in the net , i saw lots of good amp kits that fits what i the hell want in the net & i emailed them to help me & send me a layout of their pcb but none of them help me , they just said i sould buy them but i really cant .... so sorry a lot & plz help me ...

depending on what you bought and what you intended to do with it, i can probly help, if you just need a pcb layout, thats easy, what schematic are you using? if you want to change what you are building to something easyer, i can recomend a few designs, some of witch i have pcb files for, or may swap stuff for the finished bare pcb's. let me know what your doing and ill see what i can do. psychosteve.. ..

why do you need 300w? if you just want a practice amp buy second hand amp and build a pre amp with freq. comp for a bass. even a rubish 50watt home hifi is easy to jack into and loud enough to practice with. most practice amps are under 50watts anyway.

P.S. if you bought parts for 300w amp then you have list on schematic? i can probly convert to pcb file. see you later, steve.. ..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.