Mesa boogie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here you are...

Uli

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Attachments

• dualrec1.gif
    dualrec1.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 396
Like cream&chocolate....

Unless you need a lot distortion and going hardrock(metal) you could just as well clone one of those (Soldano´s).
Schematics of most guitar amps are quite easy to get on the net.
If you can´t find any I could mail you the schematic of the Soldano SLO100 and a self-drawn (orginal?) copy for the Atomic16.

hello friends, i am new to the forum, was interested in building the dual rectifier but I have a couple of questions about the components, could someone give me a list of the components or at least clarify these doubts
1 - Figure # 3, RY2 and RY1 are coils?, If so what value, what are its characteristics?
2 - Figure # 3 also, what are the characteristics of the coil "choke"?
much I would appreciate clarification on these concerns, it is the only thing I need to know to build the head.
from already thank you and sorry for my bad English

mesa boogie dual rectifier

hello friends, i am new to the forum, was interested in building the dual rectifier, but I have a couple of questions about the components and let me know if any of ustdedes could give me a list of them, or answer these two questions
1 - Figure # 3 RY1 and RY2 are coils?, If so what are their characteristics?
2 - Figure # 3 also, what are the characteristics of the coil "choke"?
thanks from now, I hope to answer for that I need this information in order to assemble the head, and sorry for my bad English

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.