turning an ibanez guitar amp to a marshall

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
is practicly impossible.
unless ur lookin exactly for the "ibanez" kind of sound, marshall is better.
i got a mg15cdr=marshall 15 watt with reverb, distortion, headphones out and cd in.

my friend got a tb15r=ibanez 15 watt with reverb, distortion, headphones out and cd in.

the difference:
1. sound:

marshall states that they have "fdd", magical circuits that turn the dull solid state sound to "valve amp" sound (it might be in my head, but it sounds a bit better and a lot louder) with solid state gear. ya. sure.

ibanez acctually take pride in not using any tubes cuz of 2 reasons: needing to replace tubes, and, apperantly they dont sound "modern" or "crunch". ya. tubes sound bad. sure.

2. the cd in:

the marshall amp also has another advantage, the cd in is an emulated out.

while u play, and hear urself in the speaker or headphones, u can use the same connection to send another out to another divice such as a mixer.

if u play in a band, and ur in a concert, u dont need monitors for the guitarist.

and now to the point- can i add such a circuit to my friend's ibanez?

thanks in advance.
i

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.