Looking for Behringer 112D schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for Behringer B112D or B112DMP3 portable speakers schematic. I believe the B115D use the same amp

I own 4 of them. First I changed the fenolic Tweeters by titanium and they were working fine.

Now I have a rattling inside because the supports that hold the amp case screws are loose / broken.

Have to figure out how to secure them again ... nut & washers perhaps, but had to disassemble the amps.

Meanwhile I've noticed the I can get the amps cheap on fullcompass, but I'd like to modify the low end to full range and put them inside a suitcase or similar and make a small powered mixer.

The B212 I can find but is different. This one uses a TDA8954 chip for the low end and A TDA7293 for the High end.

Anyone ?

Thank You

Last edited:
Ok folks:

First thing I've done sometime ago was substituting the Phenolic HF drivers with titanium ones. I used Selenium D202TI because I can get them easy and they fig snug into the case. I had to drill them to attach to the original plates. The Coils don't have any signs of burns yet.
The speakers are working fine again... But there is a problem, the output .22uH inductors got cooked and the ferrite cup was loose on all of them. I've glued them with araldite heat 120º resistant glue. They get very warm. What's the purpose of those inductors ? Can I leave them out, or substitute them for better ones, like those round on computer PSUs ?

There is a thread somewhere here where they recommend .33uH. What do You think ?

The HF output wires are also wicked around a toroid but not on the PCB. EMI filtering ? Can I leave this one out too ?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.