guitar effects wiring

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i am making an effect/amp switching pedal. basically it is several mono true bypass loops to a mono to stereo bypass loop. from there the left and right channels get their own mono loops and they come together in a true stereo true bypass loop. it then goes into an aby selector for the amps. I am having a hard time figuring out how to wire the true stereo loop. I have a 4pdt switch and i know it can be done using the millenium bypass, but i cannot seem to wrap my head around how it would be wired. does anyone have a diagram? also, does anyone know how to wire an aby selector that has stereo inputs?

call it stereo, call it dual mono. that doesn't address the question. it comes from one guitar, yes. it then is split and each signal then is fed it's own seperate effects. it then goes into pedals with two inputs and two outputs that are not mixed together. so by this time it has become two seperate sources. The question is how to 1) wire a footswitch to bypass an effect that has two ins and two outs, and 2) wire a footswitch to either send the left channel to amp a or send the right channel to amp b or send both left to amp a and right to amp b at the same time. i can't imagine i am the first person to want to do something as simple as this. does anyone out there have a diagram on wiring these switches?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.